1. The information contained in this website has been prepared solely for the purposes of providing general information about United Assurance Co. S.A.L.
2. The information contained on this website which shall include, without limitation, information contained in press releases, annual or interim reports, transcripts, presentations and other financial information does not constitute advice.
3. United Assurance Co. S.A.L has taken care in the preparation of the content of this website. The Information presented is believed to be accurate and reliable but is subject to change at any time without notice. United Assurance shall not accept any liability for the accuracy or completeness of the Information and does not, intend to, and specifically disclaims any duty to, update or correct Information.
4. Certain links in this site will lead you to websites which are not under the control of United Assurance Co. S.A.L. When you activate any of these you will leave the United Assurance website and we have no control over and will accept no responsibility or liability in respect of the material on any other website.
5. If any provisions of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
6. The copyright in the material contained in this website belongs to United Assurance Co. S.A.L. Any person may copy any part of this material, subject to the following conditions:
The copies must retain any copyright or other intellectual property notices contained in the original material.
The material may be used for non-commercial purposes.
The products, technology or processes described in this website may be the subject of other intellectual property rights reserved by United Assurance or by other third parties.
No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights.
Images on this site are protected by copyright and may not be reproduced or appropriated in any manner without written permission of their respective owner(s)